1. In a bowl combine the balsamic vinegar and Dijon mustard, whisk them together add salt and pepper.
2. Drizzle olive oil in thin stream and continue whisking and the vinaigrette dressing is ready.
3. Drizzle the vinaigrette dressing over the fresh salad and serve.
FOR THE BASIC VINAIGRETTE 2
1. Mince the garlic.
2. In a shaker or a jar combine olive oil, red wine vinegar, sugar salt and pepper, sugar and dried oregano, basil and thyme.
3. Cover it with the lid and shake the dressing well.
4. Serve the vinaigrette dressing over the fresh salad and serve.
Shake the jar whenever you want to serve it.
Store it in the jar as it is. Keep it in the refrigerator.