Curried Mushroom Dressing
|Dressing mix||6 Ounce, seasoned (1 Bag)|
|Melted butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Sliced mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Curry powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Frozen chopped chives||2 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1. Grease a 1 ½ quart mould or 4 individual molds with oil or butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 325° F
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the vegetables, curry powder, and seasoned dressing mix. Toss to mix.
4. Stir in the water.
5. Drizzle butter and lightly mix to coat.
6. Spoon the mixture into the prepared mold/molds, packing them firmly.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for about 35 to 40 minutes until vegetables are tender.
8. Unmold by loosening sides with tip of knife, then place serving plate on top of mold and invert both together.
9. Sprinkle chopped chives to garnish.
10. Serve this with roasted poultry.