Creamy Roquefort Dressing
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, chilled, cut into 6 pieces (1 Package)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Roquefort cheese/Blue cheese||4 Ounce, broken into 1 inch cubes|
1. In a food processor or blender jar, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise and garlic salt.
2. Cover the jar with its lid and process the ingredients for 15 seconds at medium high speed,
3. With the motor running, add the milk in a stead and slow stream through the food chute.
4. Once the milk is incorporated, add the cheese cubes, a few at a time and pulse for 10 to 20 seconds until all ingredients are well amalgamated and the dressing is thick , creamy and smooth.
5. Use the dressing to make a quick yet simply divine salad.