Pate Stuffed Roast With Wine Dressing
|Boneless rolled beef rib roast||6 Pound|
|Liver pate/Liver spread / 1 cup liver pat||4 3⁄4 Ounce|
|Pistachio nuts/Pine nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Snipped parsley||2 Teaspoon|
|Wine dressing||1 Tablespoon|
|Salad dressing/Mayonnaise||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Dry white wine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F (160°C).
2) Unroll the beef rib roast.
3) Mix the liver pate, chopped nuts and 2 teaspoons parsley together and spread over the roast.
4) Reroll the roast and tie, then place over a rack in the shallow roasting pan.
5) Roast in the preheated oven for 2 1/2 hours for rare or a some more time for medium.
6) Allow to cool, cover and refrigerate.
7) Mix thesalad dressing, wine and 1 tablespoon parsley together, then cover and refrigerate.
8) Thinly slice the roast and serve with the wine dressing.