Lemon Honey Dressing
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Cottage cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground mace||1 Dash|
1) In top part of a double boiler, beat egg yolk with a fork and slowly add in honey and lemon juice.
2) Heat the mixture over boiling water, stirring constantly until thickened and keep aside to cool.
3) Mix together milk and cottage cheese and blend in with egg-yolk mixture.
4) Add salt and mace to taste.
5) Store in refrigerator.
6) Serve dressing with fruit salad.