Western Salad With Avocado Dressing
|Romaine lettuce head||1 Large|
|Watercress||1 Bunch (100 gm) (Medium Size Bunch)|
|Pitted black olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Jalapeno||1⁄2 , finely minced (Adjust Quantity As Per Taste)|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Wine vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Red / White Variety)|
1) Rip lettuce and watercress into serving pieces.
2) Halve olives and mix lettuce, watercress, tomatoes, and olives in salad bowl. Cover and chill in refrigerator.
3) Squeeze lime to extract juice measuring 1/2 teaspoon.
4) Organize jalapeno.
5) Divide avocado lengthways and dscard pit. Into a medium-size bowl scoop flesh and with a fork mash lightly. Stir lime juice and jalapeno. Season with salt, pepper, lime juice, and jalapeno. Cover and chill in refrigerator.
6) Pour oil on salad and toss. Add vinegar, salt and pepper. Toss.
7) Put avocado mixture at the center of salad and place tostaditas in ring.