Caraway Coleslaw With Creamy Oil And Vinegar Dressing
|Cabbage||2 Quart, finely grated|
|Yellow onion||1 Medium, peeled|
|Olive oil||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Tarragon vinegar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Superfine sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Caraway seeds||1 Tablespoon|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a large salad serving bowl, combine shredded cabbage and grated onions.
2. To prepare the dressing, in a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar sugar, caraway seeds and seasonings.
3. Use a fork to whisk the ingredients until well amalgamated.
4. Add the sour cream to the emulsion and whisk to blend in
5. Drizzle the dressing over the vegetables.
6. Toss the salad well using salad prongs.
7. Cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours before serving.
8. Toss the salad in the bowl well before serving.