Cucumber Lemon And Dill Dressing
|Cucumbers||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Lemonjuice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dill weed||1 Tablespoon|
|Sunflower seeds||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. Wash the cucumbers and use a vegetable peeler or a paring knife to peel them
2. Halve them lengthwise and chop them into dices.
3. In a blender or food processor jar, combine the chopped cucumbers, lemon juice, honey and kelp.
4. Pulse in short bursts 3 or 4 times until blended into a liquid.
5. Add the sunflower seeds a little at a time, pulsing so that they are well blended into the liquid.
6. Pour the dressing over your salad or combine with cool yogurt.
7. You can pour the dressing into a jar with a tight fitting screw on lid and store in the refrigerator until required.
8. Make sure to shake the jar before using the dressing.