|Bread crumbs||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1) Rinse and drain the oysters in cold water.
2) In a saucepan, melt butter.
3) Add in the oysters. Bring the mixture to the boiling point.
4) Then, add in the bread crumbs along seasoning and parsley.
5) Stir carefully. Make sure that the oysters don't get broken.
6) Cook for a several minutes.
7) Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1394 Calories from Fat 444
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 50 g77.1%
Saturated Fat 21.1 g105.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 492.5 mg164.2%
Sodium 5062.8 mg210.9%
Total Carbohydrates 135 g44.9%
Dietary Fiber 4.9 g19.4%
Sugars 7.9 g
Protein 95 g190.8%
Vitamin A 86.5% Vitamin C 147.4%
Calcium 37% Iron 285.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet