Spinach Dressed With Oil And Vinegar
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Frozen spinach||20 Ounce (2 Packages)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Cider vinegar||3 Tablespoon|
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, heat the olive oil
2. Add the garlic and sauté lightly for half a minute.
3. Add the spinach and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally and breaking up the frozen chunks until spinach is hot.
4. Take pan off the heat and turn the spinach into a serving bowl.
5. Add vinegar, salt and pepper and toss well
6. Serve spinach hot or at room temperature.
7. This simple spinach dish makes a good side dish but can also be used as a filling or to make warm salads.