|Cider vinegar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Celery seed||1 Teaspoon|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
1. Take a double boiler add vinegar, water and butter towards it top and heat it.
2. Take a bowl and add sugar, flour, salt, mustard, celery seed and egg.
3. Fold in enough milk to prepare a thin paste.
4. Combine spoonfuls of the hot mixture with mixture in bowl. Introduce the mixture back to double boiler and boil it over hot water until it becomes smooth and thick. The mixture should be stirred continuously.
5. Cool off the mixture and stored it in refrigerator in a covered container.
6. Serve as required.