1) In a deep glass bowl, add the garlic paste, buttermilk, mayonnaise and mixed fresh herbs.
2) Whisk with a hand blender until all the herbs are chopped.
3) Add the lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
4) Whisk just until the ingredients are mixed.
5) Pour the dressing over salad greens, toss and serve or refrigerate until needed.
If you always prefer homemade dressing over the readymade one, you are going to like this dressing. This creamy dressing is fresh, flavorful and completely chemical-free. You can prepare it at anytime of the day and use as per your requirement. When unused store the dressing in refrigerator.