Hot Lentil Salad With Balsamic Dressing
|Lentils||6 Ounce, cooked (175 Gram)|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Small, sliced|
|Celery stick||4 , sliced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Courgettes||2 , trimmed and diced (Zucchini)|
|French beans||4 1⁄2 Ounce, trimmed and cut into short lengths (125 Gram)|
|Red bell pepper||1⁄2 , deseeded and diced|
|Yellow bell pepper||1⁄2 , deseeded and diced|
|Dijon mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Balsamic vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a large mixing or serving bowl, place the lentils.
2) In a pan, saute the onion and celery in oil for 2-3 minutes until soft.
3) Stir in the garlic, courgettes and green beans and saute for a further 2 minutes.
4) Then, stir in the peppers and saute for 1 minute.
5) Stir in the mustard and the balsamic vinegar and mix well until warm.
6) Pour the warm vegetable mixture over the lentils and toss well to mix. Then sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste .
7) Serve immediately in a nice plate or bowl.