This avocado salad dressing recipe is simple and so healthy. It will make any salad special, and is one of those healthy vegan recipes that you can keep in the back of your mind and create endless possibilities for different ways to flavor it.
Fresh lime juice/1 teaspoon lime juice concentrate
1 Tablespoon (Fresh / Dried)
1 Small, pressed
1 , chopped
Miso/1 pinch salt
1 , grated or spiralized
4 , chopped and massaged
1 , diced
1. Put the avocado, lemon or lime juice, dill, garlic, onion and miso in a blender or food processor with about a quarter cup of water.
2. Puree until smooth, then add water as necessary to get the consistency you're looking for in your dressing.
3. Taste for seasoning, and adjust if you need to.
4. To prepare the salad, boil the beet if you like, or leave it raw.
5. Spiralize or grate for raw beets, or chop if your prefer for cooked beets.
6. Chop the kale and massage with your hands to wilt, using a pinch of salt if you like.
7. Toss the beets, kale and tomato in a large salad bowl with the avocado dressing and serve.
8. Enjoy this avocado salad dressing recipe immediately.
Move over honey mustard or chili lime! Here’s a new salad dressing that will win everyone’s heart. Silky, smooth and luscious, this creamy dressing mixes well with almost anything — be it your leafy greens or roasted chicken. What’s more, it can double up as a dip too. So what are you waiting for. Just stream the video, note the recipe, and treat your family to a luscious salad this Sunday brunch.
Vegetable Salad With Avocado Dressing Recipe Video