This is another classic dressing but this time it is Italian! The flavour is really intense and sharp and is a perfect accompaniment to grilled fish or meat and with risotto.
1 Bunch (100 gm)
2 Clove (10 gm)
Extra virgin olive oil
1. Wash and clean the parsley.
2. In a blender, blend the parsley leaves, rock salt, lemon juice, garlic and extra virgin olive oil.
3. Blend until it is a smooth liquid and it should be have a lovely green color.
4. Taste and adjust seasoning.
5. Serve the Gremolata Dressing as an accompaniment to grilled fish or meat and risotto.
You can store the Gremolata Dressing in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 4-5 days.