2. In a pan, put the sausage meat and break it with you hand.
3. Stir and cook the meat until it is browned well.
4. Drain off the grease if any, transfer the meat on a plate and set aside.
5. In a same pan melt about ¼ cup of butter and let it melt.
6. Add in the onion and garlic and saute until the onions are soft.
7. Put the remaining butter in a microwave proof bowl and melt it in a microwave.
8. Pour in the turkey broth and the melted butter.
9. Add in the walnuts and cranberries and stir well.
10. Put in the cornbread stuffing mix, and browned sausage and stir well to mix to make the moist mixture.
11. In a casserole dish, put the cornbread stuffing mixture and press it to flatten it.
12. Sprinkle the cheddar cheese all over on top and bake it in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese melts and forms crust on top.
13. Serve it as desired.
You can also add Parmesan cheese in the cornbread stuffing mixture before baking.
After showing a series of main dishes, Dave shows us a Easy Cornbread Dressing recipe for Thanksgiving menu or just with Chicken gravy. As you watch this video, you will realize that there is nothing easier and delicious dish than Easy Cornbread Dressing. With the sausages, cranberries, walnuts, cheese and seasonings, this recipe is bound to be delicious.