How To Make Simple Donuts
1 tsp Baking Powder
2 tbsp Raw Sugar
2 tbsp Milk
1 tbsp Melted Butter
Powdered Sugar for Regular Donuts
1 tbsp Powdered Sugar for Matcha Donuts
¼ tsp Matcha Powder
Frying Oil: 1.5cm / ½ inch depth
1) For making the dough, combine the cake flour and baking powder. Sieve them together.
2) Beat the eggs and add the raw sugar. Mix well together.
3) Add the milk and melted butter to the egg mixture. Continue to mix.
4) With a spatula make a hole in the center of the flour and pour the egg mixture into the hole.
5) Mix the egg and the flour well.
6) Heat the oil and drop small spoonfuls of the dough into the oil.
7) Deep fry the donuts for 4-5 minutes, occasionally turning them over.
8) When they become golden brown, place the donuts onto a cooling rack.
9) Put the powdered sugar in a food storage bag and put half of the donuts into the bag.
10) Shake well to coat the sugar.
11) Place the donuts in a basket covered with wax paper.
12) Next put the powdered sugar and matcha powder in a food storage bag and mix well.
13) Put the remaining donuts in the bag and shake well.
14) Place these donuts next to the other donuts in the basket.
15) Serve and enjoy!