|Plain flour||2 3⁄4 Ounce (75 g)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Corn oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Caster sugar||2 3⁄4 Ounce (75 g, plus 2 teaspoons for dipping)|
|Skimmed milk||4 Tablespoon|
|Low fat cooking spray||1|
1. Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 3/160°C/tan oven 140°C.
2. In a large bowl combine well all the ingredients, except the extra sugar, cooking spray and cinnamon to form a smooth batter.
3. With the low-fat cooking spray, spray the doughnut baking tray(s).
4. Half fill each doughnut mould with the batter mixture.
5. Cook for 10-1 5 minutes, until risen and firm to the touch.
6. On a small plate, mix together the dipping sugar and the cinnamon.
7. Remove the cooked doughnuts from the tray one at a time and dip the bottom of each into the sugar mixture.
8. Leave to cool on a wire rack and serve.