Quick Glazed Doughnuts And Holes
|Refrigerator buttermilk biscuits||8 Ounce (1 package)|
|Honey/Orange marmalade||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (adjust quantity as required, optional)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), melted (5 1/3 tablespoons)|
|Cinnamon sugar||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven hot to 450F.
2) Flatted out the biscuits.
3) Cut about 1/2 inch center from each.
4) Draw out biscuit to form a 4-inch ring.
5) Arrange in a cookie sheet.
6) Bake for 6 to 8 minutes.
7) Bake the middle for 4 to 6 minutes till light brown.
8) Immediately brush doughnuts and holes with honey or marmalade thinned with a little water.
9) Alternately dip in melted butter and dredge in cinnamon-sugar.
10) Serve 10 doughnuts and holes.