|White sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Melted butter||6 Tablespoon (Scant Tablespoon)|
|Flour||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Cream of tartar||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Blend Or Canned)|
1) Combine sugar, eggs and melted butter very well to a smooth and creamy mixture.
2) Stir in the vanilla and blend well.
3) Mix all the other dry ingredients and add to egg batter.
4) Stir just enough to blend the mixture together.
5) Place in refrigerator and cool; roll out later to fry.
6) On a flour board roll out the dough to Â¼ to Â½ â€œ thickness and cut with a doughnut cutter.
7) Deep-fry the doughnuts on medium flame until golden brown.
8) Serve hot or cold, as a good option for snacks or as a part of main meal.