|All purpose flour||625 Milliliter|
|Fat||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For deep frying)|
|Baking powder||8 Milliliter|
|Baking soda||3 Milliliter|
|Granulated sugar||125 Milliliter|
|Bananas||90 Milliliter, mashed|
|Vanilla extract||5 Milliliter|
1) Sift flour with baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, and salt.
2) Cream the shortening with sugar and beat in eggs, vanilla, and banana.
3) Stir in the flour mixture, make a smooth dough, and divide it in two portions.
4) On a flour dusted surface, roll the dough and cut into slices.
5) Fry doughnuts in deep fat fryer until golden brown.
6) Drain on paper towel and serve.