Baked Pumpkin Doughnuts - Pumpkin Spice Recipe
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Pumpkin pie spice||2 Teaspoon|
|Unsalted butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (softened)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canned pumpkin puree||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|For cinnamon icing:|
|Powdered sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl, combine all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, pumpkin pie spice and mix well. Set aside.
- In a bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar using a hand mixer.
- Add egg, pumpkin puree, milk, flour mixture and mix well.
- Transfer to ziplock bag and cut the tip to transform it to a piping bag as shown in the video.
- Pipe through doughnut pan and pop into oven.
- Bake for 15 minutes. once done, allow to cool completely.
- For icing, combine powdered sugar, ground cinnamon, milk and whisk well.
- Drizzle over doughnut.
- Serve and enjoy!
Calories 134 Calories from Fat 32
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g5.5%
Saturated Fat 2.1 g10.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 21.3 mg7.1%
Sodium 148.4 mg6.2%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g7.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.78 g3.1%
Sugars 10.7 g
Protein 2 g4.7%
Vitamin A 26% Vitamin C 0.78%
Calcium 5.3% Iron 6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet