Skip to main content
Wine And Drink
You are here
» Baked Dough Ornaments
Baked Dough Ornaments Recipes
Aha These Great Grannys Old Time Spiced Cookies can put any new generation cookies to shame Try these spicy cinnamon cookie bakes for dessert or as a snack and youre going to agree with me that old is always gold. Your suggestions for these Great Grannys Old
Great Granny's Old Time Spice Cookies
These Gingerbread Cutouts taste extremely good Try these spicy ginger cookies as a teatime snack or for a dessert and let me know if you like it Your suggestions for these Gingerbread Cutouts are welcome In 3 quart saucepan heat sugar molasses ginger allspice
GETTING READY 1 Preheat the oven to 400 F 205 C MAKING 2 Take the water and dissolve the sugar in it. Sprinkle yeast over the solution. 3 Let the solution stand for about 10 minutes. 4 Mix this softened yeast with the lukewarm milk and 5 cups of flour and beat
Traditional Easter Paska
These Sand Tarts taste incredible Try these incredibly delicious baked cookies with sweet garnishings for your dessert or as a snack and let me know if you like it Your suggestions for these Sand Tarts are welcome In large bowl with mixer at low speed beat
Place flour cinnamon ginger salt baking soda and allspice in medium bowl stir to combine. Set aside. Beat butter sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed about 5 minutes or until light and fluffy. Beat in molasses and eggs until well
Separate colors of hard candy into resealable plastic freezer bags. Crush with mallet or hammer to equal about 1 3 cup crushed candy set aside. In mixing bowl cream butter and sugar Beat in eggs and vanilla. In another bowl sift together flour and baking
Christmas Stained Glass Cookies
Place flour and salt in medium bowl stir to combine. Beat sugar and butter in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in egg vanilla and almond extract. Gradually add flour mixture. Beat at low speed until well blended.
Christmas Ornament Cookies
Make several days ahead or early on day 1. In large bowl combine salad oil and sugar. With mixer at medium speed beat until well blended. Add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition. Then with mixer at low speed blend in lemon peel and juice. 2.
Sift together whole wheat flour unbleached white flour cinnamon ginger and nutmeg into a medium size bowl. In a large bowl beat butter until fluffy. Beat in honey molasses and egg. With floured hands work flour mixture into moist ingredients until well blended
Holiday Cookie Cottage
In a small mixing bowl stir together flour baking powder and if desired nutmeg. Set flour mixture aside. In a large mixer bowl beat butter or margarine with an electric mixer on medium speed till softened about 30 seconds . Add sugar and beat till fluffy. Add
Make an Ornament Cookies
GETTING READY 1. Preheat oven to 350 F MAKING 2. Cut the dough into three long slices and separate the slices brush lightly with egg white sprinkle one rounded side red sugar place the middle slice on top and sprinkle with green sugar and the last slice egg
Christmas Ornament Cookies
1. In 3 quart saucepan combine sugar molasses ginger allspice cinnamon and cloves heat to boiling over medium heat stirring occasionally with wooden spoon. Remove pan from heat stir in baking soda mixture will foam up in pan . Add butter stir until melted.
1. In large bowl combine flour baking powder and salt. In separate large bowl with mixer at low speed beat butter and sugar until blended. Increase speed to high beat until light and fluffy about 5 minutes. Reduce speed to low beat in eggs and vanilla until
Christmas Sugar Cookie Cutouts
1. Beat butter or margarine sugar and egg yolks in large bowl with electric mixer at high speed 3 minutes or until fluffy. Blend in vanilla lemon extract and salt. Stir in flour gradually to make a soft dough. 2. Divide dough into 3 parts tint one part pink
1. Sift flour soda salt ginger cirt namom cloves and cardamom onto wax paper. 2. Beat butter or margarine with sugar until fluffy in a large bowl with electric mixer at high speed beat in molasses orange rind and almonds. Stir in flour mixture a third at a
1. Heat honey and butter or margarine in small saucepan just until mixture comes to boiling cool. 2. Sift flour baking soda salt and nutmeg onto wax paper. 3. Beat eggs until fluffy in large bowl with electric mixer at high speed gradually beat in sugar
1. Place flour in a large bowl cut in butter or margarine with pastry blender until mixture forms small balls when pressed between fingers beat in egg and almond extract with wooden spoon. 2. Turn dough out onto pastry board top with almond paste press
1. Sift flour baking soda salt cocoa ginger cinnamon and cloves onto wax paper. 2. Beat butter or margarine until fluffy in a large bowl with electric mixer at high speed add sugar gradually beating well after each addition. Add egg and molasses beat well.
1. Beat butter or margarine with sugar until fluffy in large bowl with electric mixer at high speed beat in eggs vanilla and almond extract. Stir in ground almonds gradually sift in flour blending well to make a soft dough. 2. Divide evenly into 6 parts.
Almond Spritz Cookies