1. In a bread maker, add the ingredients in the following order (or as suggested in the bread maker manual), water, vegetable oil and whole wheat flour.
2. Using a spatula move the flour to the corners of the bread maker to make a well in the center and add in the sugar, salt and the fast rise yeast.
3. Put the machine on the dough setting, and bake the bread for 1 hour and 20 minutes or as per the bread maker instruction manual.
4. Once done, remove the dough onto a board, sprinkle some flour and knead it gently into a ball and let it rest for 15 minutes before shaping it into the desired pizza dough.
5. This amount of dough can make about 2 - 3 large pizzas.