This is a great dough recipe that can be used to make flat pizza style dishes or can be used to make spinach pies and meat pies. It is a very easy and versatile dough. It can also be frozen in a plastic bag for later use.
2 1⁄4 Teaspoon (1 packet)
1 Cup (16 tbs) (as required)
3 Cup (48 tbs)
1. In a bowl, combine yeast, water and sugar and let sit for ten minutes, add olive oil.
2. In a mixer or large bowl, add yeast mixture, slowly add flour, half cup at a time and mix until all combined.
3. Add a teaspoon of water if needed to combine dough, add olive oil.
4. Coat a large clean bowl with oil and place dough ball in it. Let dough rise for 1 hour then knead till soft. Do not over knead it.
5. Use this dough to make pizza, pastry or any other dish of choice or store it in the fridge wrapped in plastic.