Melody and her helpers show you how to quickly make a really good pizza dough that you can store for later use.
1 Cup (16 tbs), warmed
3 Cup (48 tbs)
1. Into the mixer bowl, add the dry yeast, 1/4 cup of water and sugar and stir and let it sit for 5- 10 minutes.
2. The yeast will start bubbling.
3. Next, add 3/4 cup warm water and 2 1/2 cups of flour and get the mixer started.
4. Add olive oil and salt and continue to mix.
5. Continue to add the rest of the flour gradually.
6. Once the dough is done, take off mixer and knead with hand to make a smooth ball.
7. Next, coat the dough with olive oil and place in a bowl.
8. Cover the bowl with a clean towel and place in a warm place for an hour.
9. After an hour, give it a final knead.
10. Roll out the dough, add toppings and cheese, bake and serve.
If you want to use the dough later, wrap it in saran wrap and store in the refrigerator.