1. In a large bowl, add flour, salt, shortening, and margarine. With pastry cutter, cut margarine, and shorting to incorporate into flour.
2. Rub with your finger ,flatten up the lumps and mix it in.
3. Make a well in flour, and pour water in it. Work light, and mix it together.
4. Place dough in refrigerator, and let it rest for 10-15 minutes.
5. Grab an amount of dough. Sprinkle flour on the work surface, place dough on it and roll lightly, lifting up.
6. Flip pie pan on it, and cut it into a circle.
7. Fold the dough into half, slowly lift and place it in the centre of the pan. Open it over and then push the dough towards the base of the pan.
8. Then roll the crust under and clean up the edge.
9. Crimp the dough gently as shown in the video.
10. Fill crust with filling, bake and serve hot.
You can also use blender, but do not pulse it too much.
Just mix them together and allow flour to absorb the liquid. Do not over work.