Fill these little phyllo cups with sweet or savory bites for a party! My favorite is to fill with chicken salad. Phyllo cups makes for a nice presentation, and they are great party food and finger food.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. Grease muffin tray with butter, and keep it aside.
3. Separate 4 layers on phyllo dough.
4. Brush melted butter on each layer, and stack them on each other.
5. Cut sheet into four sections
6. Take couple of layers at a time, and nestle them in greased muffin tray.
7. Apply butter on top, pop it in oven and bake it for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Fill phyllo cups with chicken salad, and serve immediately.