Potato Dough Knishes
|Minced onions||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Chicken fat/Butter||6 Tablespoon|
|Mashed potatoes||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Potato flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven at 375° F.
2. In a skillet, melt 4 tablespoons chicken fat or butter.
3. Add onions and brown it.
4. Keep it aside to cool.
5. Take the remaining fat or butter, potatoes, potato flour, eggs, salt and pepper. Prepare dough.
6. Remove 2 inches long dough and press it slightly to flatten it.
7. Take a teaspoon of browned onions on each flatten dough and cover it you do for a filling. Pinch edges together.
8. Grease a baking sheet. Place the above knishes on it.
9. Bake it in an oven at 375° for 25 minutes.
10. Serve Potato Dough Knishes with chilli sauce.
Calories 1280 Calories from Fat 237
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40.4%
Saturated Fat 7.9 g39.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 177.7 mg59.2%
Sodium 749.9 mg31.2%
Total Carbohydrates 237 g79.1%
Dietary Fiber 21.1 g84.5%
Sugars 1.1 g
Protein 26 g52.2%
Vitamin A 3.7% Vitamin C 149.2%
Calcium 3.6% Iron 5.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet