Basic Pastry Dough
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cold water||5 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Sieve flour and salt together.
3. In a measuring cup pour oil and cold water. Do not stir.
4. Add this to the flour mixture and gently stir with fork.
5. Divide dough into two.
6. Place each flattened ball between 2 sheets of waxed paper.
7. Roll to bring to the correct size for pan.
8. Peel the top sheet off waxed paper.
9. Unmold the dough into pie plate.
10. Take out the paper.
11. Fit into a pan, trim crust to 1/2 inch, fold under, and flute edge.
12. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until golden brown.
13. Serve sliced.