Sweet Pastry Dough
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Unsalted butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cold water||4 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven hot to 425°F.
2. In a bowl combine flour, sugar, and salt.
3. Cut in butter and mix until coarse crumbs form.
4. Blend in egg yolk and water.
5. Combine to make dough.
6. Place in a waxed paper and wrap.
7. Chill for 1 hour.
8. Divide dough in half. Reserve one-half for later use.
9. Roll the other dough.
10. Press to fit into a pie or tart pan.
11. Prick with fork.
12. Bake in oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
13. Serve warm.