Wheat Germ Noodle Dough
|Whole wheat flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Wheat germ||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||9 Teaspoon (As Needed)|
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the flour, wheat germ and salt until well-mixed.
2) Add the eggs and process for 3-4 seconds until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
3) With machine running, gradually pour in teaspoons of water until the dough begins to gather into a ball, then process further until the dough is firm and elastic.
4) Remove the dough from the processor bowl, flour well.
5) Use the dough to prepare noodles.