Wheat Germ Noodle Dough
|Whole wheat flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Wheat germ||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||9 Teaspoon (As Needed)|
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the flour, wheat germ and salt until well-mixed.
2) Add the eggs and process for 3-4 seconds until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
3) With machine running, gradually pour in teaspoons of water until the dough begins to gather into a ball, then process further until the dough is firm and elastic.
4) Remove the dough from the processor bowl, flour well.
5) Use the dough to prepare noodles.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1011 Calories from Fat 167
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.5%
Saturated Fat 4.7 g23.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 423 mg141%
Sodium 1125.6 mg46.9%
Total Carbohydrates 172 g57.4%
Dietary Fiber 31.4 g125.5%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 53 g105.2%
Vitamin A 10.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 14.2% Iron 72.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet