Spinach Noodles (Pasta Verde) Dough
|Frozen spinach leaf/2/3 cup cooked fresh spinach leaves, packed||10 Ounce, cooked (1 Package)|
|Whole wheat flour||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs) (Measured Scoop And Level)|
|Whole wheat flour||4 Tablespoon (As Needed)|
1) Cool the cooked spinach and squeeze out excess liquid.
2) In the food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the spinach until finely chopped like a puree.
3) Add the flour, salt and eggs, then process until the dough forms a firm and elastic ball, add flour as needed.
4) Remove the dough from the processor bowl, flour well.
5) Use the dough to prepare noodles.