Spinach Noodles (Pasta Verde) Dough
|Frozen spinach leaf/2/3 cup cooked fresh spinach leaves, packed||10 Ounce, cooked (1 Package)|
|Whole wheat flour||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs) (Measured Scoop And Level)|
|Whole wheat flour||4 Tablespoon (As Needed)|
1) Cool the cooked spinach and squeeze out excess liquid.
2) In the food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the spinach until finely chopped like a puree.
3) Add the flour, salt and eggs, then process until the dough forms a firm and elastic ball, add flour as needed.
4) Remove the dough from the processor bowl, flour well.
5) Use the dough to prepare noodles.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1420 Calories from Fat 158
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.9%
Saturated Fat 4.4 g21.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 423 mg141%
Sodium 1336.3 mg55.7%
Total Carbohydrates 269 g89.5%
Dietary Fiber 51.2 g204.9%
Sugars 4.1 g
Protein 71 g142.3%
Vitamin A 675.2% Vitamin C 26%
Calcium 53.9% Iron 116%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet