Basic Rolled Cookie Dough
|Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Vanilla||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sifted flour||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, add the margarine and beat well till light and fluffy.
2) Slowly add in the sugar, creaming till thoroughly blended.
3) Mix in the egg and vanilla and beat well.
4) Combine and sift the flour and salt.
5) Sift into the creamed mixture.
6) Mix well, using a spoon, and then using your hands for a smooth dough.
7) Refrigerate before using.
8) Use dough for filled rookies.