This a recipe for how to make pizza dough, it´s very simple, delicious & cheap.
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
Active dry yeast
1. Add water to the yeast, mix & let it rest for a couple of minutes
2. Combine flour, salt & sugar
3. Add the yeast, oil & water (slowly) to the flour. Mix with the hook attachment, until the dough separates from the bowl
4. Transfer to a bowl, sprinkle flour under and over the dough, cover & rinse for 30 minutes
5. Preheat the oven 375ºF
6. Knead the dough & flatten the dough with a rolling pin in a desired shape and size. Fold in 4 just to help you transfer to a tray, lightly press the dough with a fork
7. Bake 5 minutes & take it out of the oven
8. Add tomato base & ingredients, bake until the cheese bubbles & golden brown
This recipe is for 1 big pizza or 2 small ones. I hope you like it. This video is a creation of solcooking. You can visit solcooking for complete recipes, and more videos.
Pizza can be a quick affair having the dough handy to make it with toppings as desired. Check out how to make pizza dough in simple techniques right at home that is good enough to be refrigerated for a few days and used to make pizza. Knead, roll and bake it with your favorite topping.