|Sugar||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Light corn syrup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fruit flavored gelatin||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Nuts||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), chopped|
1) In a saucepan, combine the sugar, water, and corn syrup.
2) Cook, while stirring, to a hard-ball stage.
3) In a bowl, beat the egg whites till soft peaks.
4) Beat in the gelatin.
5) Slowly add the syrup over the egg whites, beating constantly.
6) Beat till the candy is stiff and glossy.
7) Stir in the nuts.
8) Drop from a spoon onto waxed paper.
10) Serve as a snack.