Inject new excitement into all-time favourite Maggi, by preparing it in the form of herby, cheesy fritters! Cooked Maggi is mixed with colourful veggies, herbs and processed cheese to make a gooey batter, which is deep-fried immediately to make crispy, chunky Herbed Maggi Fritters. As a snack prize to reward your childs achievement or as a starter at a party, these aromatic fritters are sure to become a huge success, provided you serve them immediately on preparation.
|Dried mixed herbs||1 Teaspoon|
|Maggi noodles||70 Gram|
|Maggi tastemaker||1 Packet|
|Capsicum||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) , finely chopped (red, yellow and green)|
|Grated processed cheese||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dry red chilli flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For deep frying)|
1. Boil 1 cups of water in a deep non-stick pan, add the Maggi noodles, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
2. Add the Maggi tastemaker, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
3. Transfer the mixture into a deep bowl and allow it to cool completely.
4. Once cooled, add the capsicum, cheese, chilli flakes, mixed herbs, cornflour and little salt and mix very well.
5. Heat the oil in a deep non-stick kadhai and drop spoonfuls of the mixture using your fingers and deep-fry, a few at a time, till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper.
6. Serve immediately with tomato ketchup.