An all-time favourite South Indian dish is touched by a bit of Oriental magic, to get an enchanting snack! Buttery, golden dosas are laced with Schezwan sauce and topped with cheese to get a crispy treat with a gooey, tongue-tickling filling. Ensure that you serve the Schezwan Cheese Dosa hot and fresh, before the gooey molten cheese gets chewy. Kids will love these unusual dosa variants - Palak Cheese Dosa , Dosa Lasagne , Schezuan Chopsuey Dosa , Chocolate Dosa , Cheese Dosa and Schezuan Chopsuey Dosa .
|Dosa batter||2 Cup (32 tbs) ((readymade))|
|Melted butter||8 Teaspoon|
|Schezwan sauce||6 Teaspoon|
|Grated processed cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Heat a non-stick tava (griddle), sprinkle a little water and wipe it off gently using a muslin cloth.
2. Pour a ladleful of the batter on it and spread it in a circular motion to make a 175 mm. (7) diameter thin circle.
3. Smear 2 tsp of butter over it and along the edges and cook on medium flame till the dosa turns light brown in colour.
4. Put 1 tsp of Schezwan sauce and spread it evenly. Put cup of cheese over it and spread it evenly, cook it on a medium flame for 1 minute or till the cheese melts.
5. Fold the dosa to form a semi-circle.
6. Repeat steps 1 to 5 to make 3 more dosas.
7. Serve immediately.