Sometimes the most simplest things are the most beautiful ones. And if they are quick they are even better.
|Sooji||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Curd||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) (use as required)|
|Green chilli||1 , chopped finely|
|Coriander leaves||1 Tablespoon|
1. Prepare a batter by mixing 1 cup of sooji in 1 cup of curd adding water as required.
2. After mixing well, wait for 10 minutes and then add some more water to make thick mixture.
3. Add chopped onion, chopped tomato, coriander leaves, green chili chopped, salt and pepper in the batter.
4. Heat refined oil on non-stick pan and spread two table spoons of batter on the pan to make a round cheela.
5. As the bottom part gets cooked, roll it over carefully without breaking the cheela and cook it, till it becomes light brown.
6. Take it off the heat.
7. Serve with green chutney.