Who can resist the lure of a creamy, fluffy mousse? Indeed, melt-in-the-mouth mousses have a timeless appeal, age no bar! If you add the inimitable flavour of fresh mangoes to the picture, it gets all the more enticing! Indeed, this Quick Mango Mousse, with its creamy mouth-feel and strong flavour of mangoes is a must-try in the summer months. Mousses are easy to make, but need a bit of tact while folding the mixture and piping it into the glasses this video will make sure you get it right. Serve the mousse chilled, as that improves the consistency and heightens the flavour of the mangoes.
|Chopped mangoes||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Beaten whipped cream||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Chopped mangoes||5 Tablespoon|
1. Combine the mangoes and sugar in a mixer and blend it till smooth.
2. Combine the whipped cream and cup of the prepared mango mixture in a deep bowl and fold it gently. Keep aside.
3. Put the whipped cream mango mixture in a piping bag and cut of the tip. Keep aside.
4. Take 5 shot serving glasses, put 1 tbsp of the remaining prepared mango mixture in each glass and tap it lightly.
5. Swirl approx. cup of the whipp cream-mango mixture in each glass.
6. Top it with 1 tbsp of mangoes over each glass. Refrigerate it for 1 hour or till the mousse sets.
7. Serve chilled.