Party Mini Dosa / Easy Party Appetizers
|Coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Dried red chilli||5|
|Coconut oil||To Taste|
|Mustard seeds||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Readymade dosa batter||1 Packet|
|Refined oil||To Taste|
1. In a bowl add the chutney ingredients, except coconut oil, curry leaves and mustard seeds.
2. Blend together into a fine paste.
3. In a hot pan, add coconut oil. Once the oil is hot enough
Add the mustard seeds.
4. Once the seeds splutter, add the curry leaves and add this to the blended paste/mixture.
5. Heat a flat pan. Spread some refined oil by dipping half cut onion in the oil, for flavouring.
6. Add salt to the dosa batter and mix well
7. Now with the help of a table spoon, make small coin sized dosas on the pan.
8. Once you have made enough dosas, make stacks of 4-5 dosas, using toothpicks and top them with the chutney.
9. Garnish with fried curry leaves and serve.