Cheesy Kadak Chapati / Easy Snack Recipe Under 5 Min Using Leftover Chapatis
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cheese spread||3 Tablespoon|
|Fresh red chilli||1|
|Black til||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Place a pan on low heat.
2. Once its hot, place the leftover chapati on it.
3. Let it be on the pan for 3-4 minutes until crisp. Keep it aside.
4. In the same pan add the milk and cheese.
5. Once it comes together, it will be a thick sauce. Keep it aside.
6. Now place the kadak chapati on a plate and pour the cheese sauce over.
8. Top it with chopped green chilli, fresh red chilli, black til.
9. Serve and Enjoy!