Cinnamon dip is a dipping sauce flavored with cinnamon, also, consisting of other ingredients such as cream cheese, sour cream or yoghurt, brown sugar, vanilla, etc. The dip is a delicious accompaniment to fresh fruits as it enhances their taste and appeal.
- Cheesecake dip, a version of cinnamon dip, is made with additional ingredients of whipped topping and pure lemon extract, besides regular ingredients of the basic dip.
- Spicy cinnamon dip is made by the addition of pumpkin pie spice mix or apple pie spice mix to the basic cinnamon dip ingredients.
- Cinnamon vanilla dip is made by mixing together yoghurt, cinnamon powder, liquid honey and vanilla extract.
- Sour cream-cinnamon dip is a sauce made by simply mixing together sour cream, cinnamon powder and brown sugar.
- Chocolate-Cinnamon Dip is made by beating together cream cheese, whipped topping and marshmallow cream with an electric mixer and then stirring in vanilla extract, cinnamon and chocolate hazelnut spread. It is placed in a serving dish, plastic wrapped and refrigerated for about an hour before serving. It is a favorite amongst children, and is served with fresh fruits.