Baked Creamy Bean Dip
|Bean dip||2⁄3 Pound|
|Cream cheese||1⁄2 Pound|
|Taco seasoning||1 1⁄4 Ounce (Lawry's)|
|Tabasco sauce||2 Drop|
|Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl combine the bean dip and cream cheese. Mix well.
3. Stir in the taco seasoning.
4. Add Tabasco sauce to taste.
5. Pour the dip into a baking dish.
6. Sprinkle the grated cheddar cheese across the top.
7. Place in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until the cheese melts and begins to bubble.
For more information please visit: http://www.simplefoodie.com