Fresh Vegetable Dip
|Sour cream||1 Pint|
|Green onions||1 Bunch (100 gm), finely chopped|
|Parsley flakes/Fresh parsley - 1/2 cup, finely chopped||3 Tablespoon, dried|
|Seasoned salt||3 Tablespoon (Lawry's)|
|Dill weed||3 Tablespoon, crumbled|
1. In a bowl, combine the ingredients.
2. Use a large spoon or a small wire whisk to mix ingredients.
3. Add seasonings, to taste.
4. Chill in the refrigerator for an hour or two to allow flavors to blend.
5. Spoon dip into a dip bowl.
6. Serve with a variety of raw vegetables. Carrot, celery and cucumber sticks, zucchini slices or wedges, mushrooms, cauliflower and broccoli florets, and green pepper strips make good dippers.