1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. On a plate, place the thawed spinach leaves and using a paper towel, place it over the spinach leaves and press them gently in order to remove water from the leaves.
3. Take a bowl, add the dried spinach leaves, ranch dressing mix, cream cheese, sour cream and 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese. Mix the mixture until well combined.
4. Take a baking dish and add the above mixture into it, spreading the mixture evenly. Bake this in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
5. After 20 minutes, remove the dish and sprinkle another half cup of cheddar cheese and bake it again in the oven for 5 minutes.
6. Once done, remove and let it cool before serving.
7. Serve this spinach dip with tortilla chips.