This is my favorite recipe for spinach-artichoke dip, vegan-style! It happens to be healthy as well, although you'd never know it, as it tastes incredible.
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 Can (10 oz) (Canned)
1 Large, roughly chop
3 Clove (15 gm), minced
1 1⁄2 Teaspoon
1 Teaspoon, ground
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil on a medium high heat and saute the onions until they are soft.
3. Once the onions are soft, add the garlic and red pepper flakes, cook that for a few minutes.
4. Reduce the heat on medium low and pop in the spinach. Stir gently and let it cook for a few minutes.
5. In a food processor, add the tofu, nutritional yeast flakes, lemon juice, dried basil, salt and pepper and pulse it down until it forms a smooth consistency.
6. Add the spinach and onion mixture along with the canned artichoke into the food processor and pulse it down .
7. Now place this spinach tofu mixture in a baking dish and let it cook for 30 minutes.
8. Let the dip cool for 15 minutes before you serve with tortilla chips or bread.