1. In steamer put pumpkin pieces, cover with lid, and steam for 20 minutes or until tender.
2. In a bowl, put steamed pumpkin pieces, and mash it well.
3. Add chili, dried coriander leaves, cumin, and garlic.
4. Pour lemon juice, season it with salt and pepper. Mix well.
5. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves, and serve chilled with Turkish bread.
Add some chili seeds if you like your dip to be spicy.
Serving size Per servingComplete recipe
Calories 47 Calories from Fat 4
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.4 g0.61%
Saturated Fat 0.08 g0.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 70.4 mg2.9%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.7%
Sugars 1.9 g
Protein 2 g3.9%
Vitamin A 186.7%
Vitamin C 56.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet