Baked Brie Dip, Edamame Dip, Pear and Clove Butter
|Brie cheese||8 Ounce (For the Baked Brie Dip)|
|Apple cider vinegar/Fig jam||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), reduced (Reduced apple cider jelly; For the Baked Brie Dip)|
|Nuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chop (For the Baked Brie Dip)|
|Edamame||1 Pound, shelled (For the Edamame Dip)|
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For the Edamame Dip)|
|Awasezu||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For the Edamame Dip)|
|Sugar||1 Tablespoon (For the Edamame Dip)|
|Regular salt||1 Teaspoon (For the Edamame Dip)|
|Cooking butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened (For the Pear and Clove Butter)|
|Pear preserve||1 Tablespoon (For the Pear and Clove Butter)|
|Ground clove||1 Dash (For the Pear and Clove Butter)|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
2. For the Baked Brie Dip: Scoop some of the cheese off the brie packet to make a brie cheese bowl.
3. Add the apple cider reduced jelly into the middle of the brie bowl.
4. Top with the scooped out brie cheese and the nuts.
5. Cover with aluminium foil and pop into the oven for 20-25 minutes.
6. After 20 minutes, remove the tin foil and bake another 5 minutes.
7. For the Edamame Dip: In a pan, add edamame and enough water to soak it and bring to a boil.
8. Drain and let it cool.
9. Add into food processor along with olive oil, rice vineger, sugar and salt and blend.
10. For the Pear and Clove Butter: In a bowl, mix sweet butter, pear preserve and ground cloves.
11. Serve as a dip or spread along with crackers or bread.
Calories 576 Calories from Fat 453
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 51 g79.2%
Saturated Fat 19.9 g99.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 80.8 mg26.9%
Sodium 717.6 mg29.9%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g5%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.3%
Sugars 8.7 g
Protein 17 g34.1%
Vitamin A 14.5% Vitamin C 12.3%
Calcium 12.9% Iron 10.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet