Sort of like a chunky guacamole, this delicious dip is perfect for parties, tailgating and anytime get-togethers!
3 Large, diced
3 Medium, peeled, pitted and diced
4 Medium, thinly sliced
4 1⁄2 Ounce (can diced, not drained)
1 1⁄2 Tablespoon
1. In a large bowl, combine the diced tomatoes, avocados, green onions, and chillies, set aside.
2. In another bowl, whisk together olive oil and the remaining dressing ingredients.
3. Drizzle the dressing over vegetables and toss well.
4. Cover the bowl and chill in refrigerator.
5. Serve the dip with tortilla chips, crostini or whole grain crackers as desired.
The dip can be either served at room temperature or chilled.